About Zss Boys Hostel
The foundation date of Shri Zalawadi Sai Suthar Vidhyarthi Bhavan (Samiti) was 23rd September 1952. The Samiti completed 64 years on 25th September 2016 and has entered it’s 65th year. Upto a year after the foundation of the Samiti, work had started for the ground floor of the Residence and student admissions commenced from the year 52-53.
Shri Zalawadi Sai Suthar Vidhyarthi Bhavan started building the first floor of the Residence in the year 63-64 and students were accommodated on this floor from early 66-67.
In the year1970-71, the second floor of the Residence was completed and together with the ground floor, a total of 33 rooms were being used to accommodate students. Since 1970-71, the Bhavan has not seen any additions or changes in its structure. The earthquake of 26th January 2001 resulted in massive damage to the building and many rooms had been unused. From the beginning of 2001 to the end of the academic year 2002, a lot of renovation and repair work was carried out as a result of which the rooms and the dining room were made fully functional again.
Website, Room Booking